Today in the digital age of 21st century you need not worry about the extra effort of reaching the physical shops to purchase with cash as, we have robust E commerce site that facilitates all the pleasure of online shopping at the comfort of your home sitting on your couch.
This term is frequently used whenever we are talking about online shopping scenario. We have heard a lot about Ecommerce site and various Ecommerce shopping platform like Ebay, Amazon and Alibaba and so on. In definition term Ecommerce simply refers to all the commercial transactions that are safely conducted electronically over the Internet.
There are different types of websites that can be effectively built on different web technologies. Ecommerce based website is one of them and it is built for simplified online shopping experience for the end users.
Ecommerce platform and types of Ecommerce sites
Online shopping cart is a website that holds all the major functionalities for easy shopping through internet
- Consumer-to-Consumer (C2C): In this type of Ecommerce platform this facilitates the transaction of products or services between customers. We can see fewexamples of C2C in our daily life as the big ecommerce site namely eBay, which is an online auction site, and another one is online shopping Amazon, which acts as both a B2C and a C2C
- Business-to-Consumer (B2C) isa kind of business or online transactions which is seamlessly conducted directly between a company and organization and consumers who are the end-users of its services or products. We can quote some few examples of this in the form of Office Depot, Walmart, McDonald’s, Amazon and Overstock
- Business-to-Administration (B2A): This is a part of e-commerce that comprise of all the transactions which is flawlessly conducted online between public administration and companies. For example we have E governance which come under Business-to-Administration
- Business-to-Business (B2B): It refers to a situation where onebusiness makes a commercial transaction with another. In this the companies outsource the business of another company
- Consumer-to-Administration (C2A) C2A examples include web applications such as e-democracy voting, providing relevant information. With the help of this kind of services consumers can post their queries and various concerns, request feedback, or information directly from their local governments/ authorities.
- Consumer-to-Business (C2B). This is a bit different as the in thebusiness model the end consumers create services and products which are consumed by organizations and businesses
Our Ecommerce website developments are out-of-the-box that facilitates powerful creation of great Ecommerce web design. We assure that your Ecommerce site encompasses all the high end functionalities to showcase your product and services on dedicated online shopping cart which will eventually accelerate the number of sales leads you collect out of your dedicated Ecommerce website which will give you profit and growth.